These are study notes, essays, and research materials on work-related topics such as marketing, Web design, operations, project management, and other dreary but utile topics.
I don't claim to be an authority on any of these topics, just a perpetual student, and the information here isn't meant as an encyclopedia or manifesto, just a way for me to organize my own study notes. If anyone else gets any use of it, that's a happy coincidence.
- Web and Internet
- Design and usability, practical application, theory, and other related topics.
- General Business and Management
- Includes marketing, product management, personnel management, strategy and tactics, and soft skills.
- Financial Services
- Notes on banking, investments, insurance, financial planning, and related topics.
- Academic Subjects
- Notes on economics, psychology, sociology, and other academic topics loosely related to the above.
By Resource Type
- Study notes on book-length works.
- Study notes on articles, booklets, Web sites, and other sources that can feasible be contained in a single page.
- Essays and Research
- My own material, whether it's "really" original, or just an attempt to organize information from other sources.
This is a lightweight search engine to help (myself) find information that's buried in this archive.
It's "lighweight" in that ...
- It will attempt to match all terms entered (as opposed to any)
- You may use quotation marks to indicate an exact phrase
- One- and two-letter words will be ignored
- Common words (such as "and", "but", etc.) will be ignored (unless part of an exact phrase).