I don't much care for disclaimers and legal text, but some people don't seem to grok what a "personal web site" is, so a little more detail is necessary:
- This site for my own use and reference. If anyone else gets any use out of it, that's purely coincidental.
- I don't expect the site will damage your computer, your eyesight, or your mental health ... but then, you never know, so proceed at your own risk.
- It's done on my own time, and represents only my own thinking and is not sanctioned by or authorized to represent any other person or organization.
- I generally try to respect intellectual property and give credit where credit is due.
- If you're a child, a resident of the state of California, or anyone else who is represented by politicians that believe you are stupid and need to be protected from yourself, then just go away. Now.
- I am generally respectful of the privacy of others and probably won't abuse or disclose any personal information you happen to transmit unless so long as you behave yourself.
- Access to any resource is not guaranteed. Stuff may go offline at any time and I may block certain IP addresses at my sole discretion.
And finally, if you don't like it, then just go away.