Web Metrics: Proven Methods for Measuring Web Site Success
Author: Jim Sterne
John Wiley & Sons, 2002.
EN: In taking reading notes, I found that I was doing as much writing as note-taking. The author sneaks up to a point, then falls on his face, leaving the reader to "discover" what he was trying to say. This made it difficult to take notes that would be meaningful, and I found myself filling in the gaps more often than usual.
- The Web is Great: Get on with It
- Measuring Measurement
- Convincing the Boss
- Web Measurement Standards
- Generating Metrics
- How Good are You at Making Noise?
- How Good are You at Buying Noise?
- Measuring Web Site Performance
- Calculating the Caliber of Content
- Well-Marked Trails: Measuring Web Site Navigation
- Calculating Conversion
- Maximizing Customer Information: Personalization
- Measuring the Value of Online Customer Service
- Case Studies
- Making it Work by Bringing it all Together